This is the Privacy Statement of NNZ. In this statement we explain how we handle the personal data we obtain through our website. We believe it is important that your privacy is respected and will therefore handle your personal data very carefully. This statement was originally drawn up in Dutch. This Dutch text will therefore be decisive for interpretation. Our privacy statement may be amended, for example, by changes in the law and it is therefore advisable to consult it periodically.
The controller for processing your personal data is NNZ BV, Aarhusweg 1 in Groningen. NNZ BV is filed in the Commercial Register under registration number: 02039320. If you wish to contact us in connection with this privacy statement, you can do so via our telephone number +31 (0)50 520 7800 or via our email address email@example.com
Purpose of data collection
We collect and process personal data on our website for a number of purposes. We do not use this information for purposes other than those described in our privacy statement. The purposes for which we collect your personal data are explained below:
1. Contact form: We collect your personal data when you contact us using the contact form. In the contact form we only ask for the personal data that is necessary to offer you a service or to answer your question. In the contact form we ask for the following (required) personal data:
2. Information request: Your personal data is collected when you use the form „information request” to request information about the packaging. In the form we only ask for the personal data we need to provide you with appropriate information. In the form we ask for the following (required) personal data:
3. Application form: Your personal data is collected when you use the ‘application form’ when you apply for a job or internship. In the form we ask for the personal data we need to contact you and to and to determine your suitability for the position for which you have applied.
4. Download request: Your personal data is collected when you use the form „sample request” to request information about the packaging. In the form we only ask for the personal data we need to provide you with appropriate information. In the form we ask for the following (required) personal data:
5. Newsletter form: You email address is collected when you use the ‘newsletter form’. In the form we only ask for the personal data we need to provide you with appropriate information.
Duration of data collection
How long we retain your personal information depends on the purpose for which we collected it. However, we do not retain personal data for longer than necessary to perform the agreed activities.
1. Contact form: When you contact NNZ BV via the website, information such as first and last name and email address will be stored on the mail server. These emails are kept for an indefinite period of time. If the contact leads to a collaboration or to a request for further contact, your details will be kept until they are no longer needed.
2. Information request: The information requests we receive are not kept for longer than necessary. If the information request leads to a collaboration or to a request for further contact, your personal data will be stored until it is no longer needed for further contact or until an order comes to an end.
3. Application form: The applications we receive are not kept for longer than necessary. If the appliction leads to a request for further contact or collaboration, your personal data will be stored until it is no longer needed for further contact or until the collaboration comes to an end.
4. Download request: The download requests we receive are not kept for longer than necessary. If the download request leads to a request for further contact or a collaboration, your personal data will be stored until it is no longer needed for further contact or until an order comes to an end.
5. Newsletter form: The email subscprictions are not kept for longer than necessary. You can unsubscribe from mailchimp at any time
Sharing personal data with others
The information received via the contact form, the information request form, the application form, the download request or het newsletter form can be shared internally. Only a limited number of employees of NNZ BV have access to personal data. These employees have all signed a privacy statement. In some cases we also choose to outsource work:
When forwarding our online contact form, we use the computer systems of third parties, including the servers of Internetbureau B2Design in Groningen, the Netherlands. They process your name, your email address, your telephone number and your internet address (IP address). Internetbureau B2Design does not process the data for its own purposes. See also the privacy statement of B2Design.
Email addresses entered in the ‘newsletter form’ are shared with Mailchimp, our marketing service supplier, an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC located in 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, to helping us manage your Personal Data, and to create, send, and manage certain marketing campaigns, including, emails, advertisement and mailings. Mailchimp implements appropriate technical and organizational security measures that are designed to protect your Personal Data from security incidents and designed to prevent the security and confidently of your Personal Data in accordance with Mailchimp’s security standards.
Security of personal data
All personal data is sent via a secure connection and stored on secure servers. During the completion of the forms, your data is encrypted and sent to us via a secure connection. You can recognize the secure connection by the lock (https) in the top left corner of your browser. This protects your privacy by means of encryption during a data transfer. You can rest assured that we will never provide your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes.
Transfer of company
As NNZ continues to grow and develop, it is possible that one or more parts or assets of the company will be transferred to a third party. In this case, the data of our visitors and customers will also be transferred.
Transfer to countries outside of the EU
For technical and operational reasons, it may be necessary for your data to be transferred to servers of our affiliates in the United States or other countries outside of Europe, where privacy protection regulations may not provide the same protection as in the European Union. However, we will always take appropriate measures to ensure that your data is protected as well as possible.
Transfer to other countries
For technical and operational reasons, it may be necessary for your data to be transferred to servers of our affiliates in other countries outside the United States/Canada, where privacy protection regulations may not provide the same protection as in the United States/Canada. However, we will always take appropriate measures to ensure that your data is protected as well as possible.
Access to and rectification of your personal data
You have the right to access your personal data and to have it rectified or erased. If you would like to know what information we have recorded about you or if you would like to change your details, please contact our website department by sending a letter to: NNZ with reference Privacy, PO Box 104, 9700 AC, Groningen. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request must include your name, address and, if possible, your email address. We strongly advise you to make your BSN number and passport photo invisible and to add that it is a copy and is only intended for us. You can also have your personal data erased.
Changes privacy statement
It is possible that we may change our privacy statement. If we do this, we will post it on our website. Older versions of our privacy statement are stored in the archive. If you would like to consult them, please email us.
Questions and feedback
We recommend that you consult our privacy statement regularly so that you are always aware of the latest version. If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please contact us as follows:
+31 (0)50 5207800
Aarhusweg 1, 9723 JJ Groningen
Strateginės vietos visame pasaulyje
Patikima ir etiška
Pilno aptarnavimo logistika
"*" nurodo būtinus laukelius
Šie slapukai naudojami optimizuoti svetainės veikimą ir funkcijas. Tokie slapukai svetainės naršymo metu nėra svarbūs. Vis dėl to, gali būti, kad be slapukų kai kurie svetainės elementai tinkamai neveiks.
Šie slapukai naudojami rinkti duomenis, kuriuos naudojame siekdami suprasti kaip mūsų svetainės naudojama ir suprantama. Tokie slapukai mums taip pat padeda optimizuoti svetainę ir užtikrini geriausius naudotojų potyrius.
Šie slapukai reklamų tinklams leidžia stebėti jūsų elgseną internete, kad remiantis jūsų elgesiu internete ir pomėgiais būtų galima rodyti aktualias reklamas. Tokie slapukai taip pat neleidžia nuolat rodyti tų pačių reklamų.